Thursday, April 20, 2006

man-friend

My dad keeps bugging me to start looking for a boyfriend. And Ronnie thinks I'm gay because I'm just not interested. I'm not gay. I love penises. They're interesting looking. I just don't have the time. I'm a full time students,with a job-soon- and a family and chores. I barely have time to hang out with my friends, I sure as hell don't have time to worry about a clingy-college, immature, sex-driven BOY.
And it's not that I don't want a loving, caring male to cuddle with and tell me I'm pretty, I'm just very picky. And not just normal picky. I have A List. A long one. I can afford to be picky! Now when I'm 30ish and still not married, maybe I'll cross some things off. But right now? I'm looking for someone who can match ALL of my requirements.
And along with that pickyness, I also just don't feel like it. I have my list, I'm just to tired to go shopping. And right now, it'd be like going to the mall on a Saturday afternoon. Crowded, all the good stuff taken, only the inexperienced high school sales people to help. No, I want to go shopping on a Thursday morning. Great selection, not to crowded with the experienced cashier and all day to try stuff on and make sure it fits right.
These undergraduate boys, just don't have everything on my list.
Maybe I should start shopping in the graduate section.

No comments: